Wordfence Bug Bounty: Get a $146 Wordfence Premium 5 year license per bug.
This entry was posted in Wordfence on August 5, 2013 by Mark Maunder 7 Replies
Update: Please note that this program has ended. Thank you to all who participated.
Here are our terms and conditions:
- We’re looking for bug reports in our open source plugin available here with developer tools available on this page.
- Unfortunately we aren’t offering this reward for CSS or HTML bugs at this time, but we welcome all reports.
- Must have been previously unreported. In other words it must be a new bug.
- You must include instructions to reproduce the bug. If the bug in the code is obvious and you’re not sure how to reproduce it, let us know and submit it anyway. We’ll probably accept it.
- You must include PHP code to fix the bug. We prefer patches.
- Email your bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse any submission.
Wordfence is hiring, so if you’re interested in working for us, include this in your bug report.
Happy bug bashing!!!