Updates on WordPress security, Wordfence and what we're cooking in the lab today.

Meet the Defiant Team

This entry was posted in Wordfence on September 25, 2018 by Dan Moen   13 Replies

In August, most of our team attended DefCon, a hacker conference in Las Vegas attended by tens of thousands of security professionals. All of us work remotely, so it is always really special to spend time together as a team.

While we were there we completed a fun project. We created a video with footage from many of our team events and interviews of team members talking about what it’s like to work at Defiant. We’re really happy with how it turned out, and thought you might enjoy getting to know the team behind Wordfence a little better and how we work together to keep your sites safe.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!

13 Comments on "Meet the Defiant Team"

J.J. Carlson September 25, 2018 at 10:01 am • Reply

You guys are awesome!

Peter Ortvik September 25, 2018 at 11:45 am • Reply

I Totally agree!
Thanks for a great product.

Ute Lambrecht September 25, 2018 at 12:28 pm • Reply

Great Team - great culture - well done!
Thanks for sharing this video - it's great to meet the team behind Defiant!

Kerri Marvel September 25, 2018 at 1:02 pm • Reply

Always fun to "see" the people behind the company - wish all companies did this!

Dorota September 25, 2018 at 1:20 pm • Reply

You guys rock! No wonder you do such amazing things! What a great Team :)
Thanks for your hard work!

Astrid September 25, 2018 at 1:43 pm • Reply

Great to see the masterminds behind an amazing product! Thanks for all that you do-- as a former web developer I wish I worked for a company like this then. But it's ok, I get to work with you now and reap the benefits of top-notch hard working individuals-- that are cool too. Keep up the great work. Gracias mil!

Astrid ~ Founder/Wellness blogger
healYOUnaturally

Mark McGinnis September 25, 2018 at 2:40 pm • Reply

It’s great meeting your team! Thanks for what you all do. It’s fantastic.

Brian September 25, 2018 at 5:36 pm • Reply

I very much appreciate your work even if I don't use it when it doesn't apply to some sites I develop. Keep up the great work and kudos to your team. Awesome video, what a dream team, and how did you do that?

Cheers, Brian

asma arslan September 25, 2018 at 11:06 pm • Reply

Hi,

You guys are amazing.Its my passion to work with such a brilliant team.I am web support manager and being support person security means a lot to me.

Thanks for sharing this video.
Asma Arslan
Web Support Manager

Alan Malai September 27, 2018 at 9:52 pm • Reply

I appreciate your efforts on Security!!!

David Steenkamp September 28, 2018 at 9:30 am • Reply

What a great video! Working from home is really a true luxury - I have been doing it on and off for many years now and the ability to use your own kitchen for lunch, use your own bathroom, and be more-or-less "distraction-free" while working really allows you to get A LOT more work done on any given day.

My experience with working IN offices was always that there was so much cross-chatter / yelling / shouting, that I would have an incredibly hard time staying focused - so working remotely or from home allows me to really concentrate on my work and be much more productive, which makes me AND my clients very happy :)

Defiant - you guys look like you are doing everything right, hats off to you!

Gracious Store September 28, 2018 at 10:59 pm • Reply

This is interesting! You guys are awesome!

Njwa Paul September 30, 2018 at 3:06 pm • Reply

Kudos to the team. You guys are doing a great job.

Protect your websites with the #1 WordPress Security Plugin