Accessing your account
To log in to your Wordfence account click on the SIGN IN button found on the top right corner of any page on wordfence.com.
You can also reset your password on the login page using the “Lost your password?” link.
Once you have logged in to your account you will be redirected to the Wordfence Central tool “Dashboard” page and the main, uppermost menu will have the CENTRAL menu item highlighted. The Wordfence Central tool provides a powerful and efficient way to manage the security of many WordPress sites via a single interface. Full instructions on how to use the Wordfence Central tool are found here.
License key management
Under the LICENSES menu item, you will be taken to your Premium license key management page. From here you can do the following:
- Copy a license key to install it in the Wordfence plugin.
- Manually renew a license key.
- Disable or enable automatic license key subscription renewal.
- Reset a license key to be used on a different website.
Further license key usage instructions can be found here.
On the license key table you will see columns showing the following information:
- If a license key is not being used or which website a license key is assigned to.
- The last time of a successfully completed scan.
- The license key expiry date.
- If the license key subscription is active or if it has expired.
- If automatic license key subscription renewal is enabled or disabled.
- The license key subscription renewal price.
Profile and billing management
Under the ACCOUNT menu item, you will be taken to your account management page. You will see two submenu items, “Profile” and “Billing and Payment”.
From the “Profile” page you can do the following:
- Update your profile information.
- Update your contact email.
- Change your account password.
- Enable two-factor authentication login.
From the “Billing and Payment” page you can do the following:
- View license key subscription purchase history.
- View payment invoices.
- Add a payment method.