Historical information about previous Wordfence plugin versions.
= 7.8.0 – November 28, 2022 =
* Improvement: Added feedback when login form is submitted with 2FA.
* Fix: Restored click support on login button when using 2FA with WooCommerce.
* Fix: Corrected display issue with reCAPTCHA score history graph.
* Fix: Prevented errors on PHP caused by corrupted login timestamps.
* Fix: Prevented deprecation notices on PHP 8.2 related to dynamic properties.
* Change: Updated Wordfence registration workflow.
= 7.7.1 – October 4, 2022 =
* Fix: Prevented scan resume attempts from repeating indefinitely when the initial scan stage fails.
= 7.7.0 – October 3, 2022 =
* Improvement: Added configurable scan resume functionality to prevent scan failures on sites with intermittent connectivity issues.
* Improvement: Added new scan result for vulnerabilities found in plugins that do not have patched versions available via WordPress.org.
* Improvement: Implemented stand-alone MMDB reader for IP address lookups to prevent plugin conflicts and support additional PHP versions.
* Improvement: Added option to disable looking up IP address locations via the Wordfence API.
* Improvement: Prevented successful logins from resetting brute force counters.
* Improvement: Clarified IPv6 diagnostic.
* Improvement: Included maximum number of days in live traffic option text.
* Fix: Made timezones consistent on firewall page.
* Fix: Added “Use only IPv4 to start scans” option to search.
* Fix: Prevented deprecation notices on PHP 8.1 when emailing the activity log.
* Fix: Prevented warning on PHP 8 related to process owner diagnostic.
* Fix: Prevented PHP Code Sniffer false positive related to T_BAD_CHARACTER.
* Fix: Removed unsupported beta feed option.
= 7.6.2 – September 19, 2022 =
* Improvement: Hardened 2FA login flow to reduce exposure in cases where an attacker is able to obtain privileged information from the database.
= 7.6.1 – September 6, 2022 =
* Fix: Prevented XSS that would have required admin privileges to exploit (CVE-2022-3144)
To view a complete changelog, visit this link here