= 7.5.2 – March 24, 2021 =
* Fix: Fixed fatal error on single-sites running WordPress <4.9
= 7.5.1 – March 24, 2021 =
* Fix: Fixed fatal error when viewing the Login Security settings page from an allowlisted IP.
= 7.5.0 – March 24, 2021 =
* Improvement: Translation-readiness: All user-facing strings are now run through WordPress's i18n functions.
* Improvement: Remove legacy admin functions no longer used within the UI.
* Improvement: Local GeoIP database update.
* Improvement: Remove Lynwood IP range from allowlist, and add new AWS IP range.
* Fix: Fixed bug with unlocking a locked out IP without correctly resetting its failure counters.
* Fix: Sites using deleted premium licenses correctly revert to free license behavior.
* Fix: When enabled, cookies are now set for the correct roles on previously used devices.
* Fix: WAF cron jobs are now skipped when running on the CLI.
* Fix: PHP 8.0 compatibility – prevent syntax error when linting files.
* Fix: Fixed issue where PHP 8 notice sometimes cannot be dismissed.
= 7.4.14 – December 3, 2020 =
* Improvement: Added option to disable application passwords.
* Improvement: Updated site cleaning callout with 1-year guarantee.
* Improvement: Upgraded sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.
* Improvement: Replaced the terms whitelist and blacklist with allowlist and blocklist.
* Improvement: Made a number of WordPress 5.6 and jQuery 3.x compatibility improvements.
* Improvement: Made a number of PHP8 compatibility improvements.
* Improvement: Added dismissible notice informing users of possible PHP8 compatibility issues.
= 7.4.12 – October 21, 2020 =
* Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
* Improvement: Prevent Wordfence from loading under <PHP 5.3.
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Prevented wildcard from running/saving for scan's excluded files pattern.
* Improvement: Included Wordfence Login Security tables in diagnostics missing table list.
* Fix: Removed new scan issues when WordPress update occurs mid-scan.
* Fix: Specified category when saving `whitelistedServiceIPs` to WAF storage engine.
* Fix: Removed localhost IP for auto-update email alerts.
* Fix: Fixed broken message in Live Traffic with MySQLi storage engine for blacklisted hits.
* Fix: Removed optional parameter values for PHP 8 compatibility.
To view a complete changelog please visit this link here