= 7.1.18 – December 4, 2018 =
* Improvement: Removed unused font glyph ranges to reduce file count and size.
* Improvement: Switched flags to use a CSS sprite to reduce file count and size.
* Improvement: Added dates to each release in the changelog.
* Change: Live Traffic now defaults to only logging security events on new installations.
* Change: Added an upper limit to the maximum scan stage execution time if not explicitly overridden.
* Fix: Changed WAF file handling to skip some file actions if running via the CLI.
* Fix: Fixed an issue that could prevent files beginning with a period from working with the file restore function.
* Fix: Improved layout of options page controls on small screens.
* Fix: Fixed a typo in the htaccess update panel.
* Fix: Added compensation for Windows path separators in the WAF config handling.
* Fix: Fixed handling of case-insensitive tables in the Diagnostics table check.
* Fix: Better messaging by the status circles when the WAF config is inaccessible or corrupt.
* Fix: REST API hits now correctly follow the “Don’t log signed-in users with publishing access” option.
= 7.1.17 – November 6, 2018 =
* Improvement: Increased frequency of filesystem permission check and update of the WAF config files.
* Improvement: More complete data removal when deactivating with remove tables and files checked.
* Improvement: Better diagnostics logging for GeoIP conflicts.
* Fix: Text fix in invalid username lockout message.
* Fix: PHP 7.3 syntax compatibility fixes.
= 7.1.16 – October 16, 2018 =
* Improvement: Service whitelisting can now be selectively toggled on or off per service.
* Improvement: Updated bundled GeoIP database.
* Change: Removed the “Disable Wordfence Cookies” option as we’ve removed all cookies it affected.
* Change: Updates that refresh country statistics are more efficient and now only affect the most recent records.
* Change: Changed the title of the Wordfence Dashboard so it’s easier to identify when many tabs are open.
* Fix: Fixed an issue with country blocking and XML-RPC requests containing credentials.
= 7.1.15 – October 1, 2018 =
* Fix: Addressed a plugin conflict with the composer autoloader.
= 7.1.14 – October 1, 2018 =
* Improvement: Reduced queries and potential table size for rate limiting-related data.
* Improvement: Updated the internal browscap database.
* Improvement: Better error reporting for scan failures due to connectivity issues.
* Improvement: WAF-related file permissions will now lock down further when possible.
* Improvement: Hardening for sites on servers with insecure configuration, which should not be enabled on publicly accessible servers. Thanks Janek Vind.
* Change: Switched the minimum PHP version to 5.3.
* Fix: Prevent bypass of author enumeration prevention by using invalid parameters. Thanks Janek Vind.
* Fix: Wordfence crons will now automatically reschedule if missing for any reason.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where the block counts and total IPs blocked values on the dashboard might not agree.
* Fix: Corrected the message shown on Live Traffic when a country blocking bypass URL is used.
* Fix: Removed extra spacing in the example ranges for “Whitelisted IP addresses that bypass all rules”
To view a complete changelog please visit this link here