= 7.4.11 – August 27, 2020 =
* Improvement: Added diagnostic debug button to clear Wordfence Central connection data from the database.
* Improvement: Added help documentation links to modified plugin/theme file scan results.
* Fix: Prevent file system scan from following symlinks to root.
* Fix: Cleared pending plugin/theme update scan results and notification when a plugin/theme is auto-updated.
* Fix: Added check for when site is disconnected on Central’s end, but not in the plugin.
= 7.4.10 – August 5, 2020 =
Improvement: Prevent author sitemap from leaking usernames in WordPress >=5.5.0.
Fix: Prevent Wordfence auto-update from running if the user has enabled auto-update through WordPress.
Fix: Added default `permission_callback` params to Wordfence Central REST routes.
Fix: Fixed missing styling on WAF optimization admin notice.
= 7.4.9 – July 8, 2020 =
* Improvement: Added list of known malicious usernames to suspicious administrator scan.
* Improvement: Added ability for the WAF to determine if a given plugin/theme/core version is installed.
* Improvement: Added a feature to export a diagnostics report.
* Improvement: Add php_errorlog to the list of downloadable logs in diagnostics.
* Improvement: Added a prompt to allow user to download a backup prior to repairing files.
* Improvement: Prevent scan from failing when the home URL has changed and the key is no longer valid.
* Improvement: Deprecated PHP 5.3, and ended PHP 5.2 support by prevent auto-update from running on older versions.
* Fix: Fixed issue where WAF mysqli storage engine cannot find credentials if wflogs/ does not exist.
* Fix: Changed capability checked to read WP REST API users endpoint when “Prevent discovery of usernames through …” is enabled.
* Fix: Prevented duplicate queries for wordfenceCentralConnected wfconfig value.
* Fix: Prevented custom wp-content or other directories from appearing in “skipped paths” scan result, even when scanned.
* Fix: Login Attempts dashboard widget “Show more” link is not visible when long usernames and IPs cause wrapping.
* Fix: Fix typo in the readme.
= 7.4.8 – June 16, 2020 =
* Fix: Fixed issue with fatal errors encountered during activation under certain conditions.
= 7.4.7 – April 23, 2020 =
* Improvement: Updated bundled GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Better messaging when selecting restrictive rate limits.
* Improvement: Scan result emails now include the count of issues that were found again.
* Improvement: Resolved scan issues will now email again if they reoccur.
* Improvement: Added the state/province name when applicable to geolocation displays in Live Traffic.
* Improvement: New blocking page design to better inform blocked visitors on how to resolve the block.
* Improvement: Custom WP_CONTENT_DIR, WP_PLUGIN_DUR, and UPLOADS path constants will now get scanned correctly.
* Improvement: Added TLS connection failure detection to brute force reporting and checking and a corresponding backoff period.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where a bad cron record could interfere with automatic WAF rule updates.
* Fix: Fixed a PHP warning that could occur if a bad response was received while updating an IP list.
* Fix: The new user tour and onboarding flow will now work correctly on the 2FA page.
To view a complete changelog please visit this link here