= 7.3.2 – May 16, 2019 =
* Improvement: Updated sodium_compat to address an incompatibility that may occur with the pending WordPress 5.2.1 update.
* Improvement: Clarified text around the reCAPTCHA setting to indicate v3 keys must be used.
* Improvement: Added detection for Jetpack and a notice when XML-RPC authentication is disabled.
* Fix: Suppressed error messages on the NTP time check to compensate for hosts with UDP connections disabled.
= 7.3.1 – May 14, 2019 =
* Improvement: Two-factor authentication is new and improved, now available on all Premium and Free installations.
* Improvement: Added Google reCAPTCHA v3 support to the login and registration forms.
* Improvement: XML-RPC authentication may now be disabled or forced to require 2FA.
* Improvement: Reduced size of SVG assets.
* Improvement: Clarified text on “Maximum execution time for each scan stage” option.
* Improvement: Added detection for an additional config file that may be created and publicly visible on some hosts.
* Improvement: Improved detection for malformed malware scanning signatures.
* Change: Long-deprecated database tables will be removed.
* Change: Removed old performance logging code that’s no longer used.
* Fix: Addressed a log notice when using the See Recent Traffic feature in Live Traffic.
* Fix: WAF attack data now correctly includes JSON payloads when appropriate.
* Fix: Fixed the text for Live Traffic entries that include a redirection message.
* Fix: Fixed an issue with synchronizing scan issues to Wordfence Central that prevented stale issues from being cleared.
= 7.2.5 – April 18, 2019 =
* Improvement: Added additional data breach records to the breached password check.
* Improvement: Added the Accept-Encoding compression header to WAF-related requests for better performance during rule updates.
* Improvement: Updated to the current GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Added additional controls to the Wordfence Central connection page to better reflect the current connection state.
* Change: Updated the text on the option to alert for scan results of a certain severity.
= 7.2.4 – March 26, 2019 =
* Improvement: Updated vulnerability database integration.
* Improvement: Better messaging when a WAF rule update fails to better indicate the cause.
* Fix: Removed a double slash that could occur in an image path.
* Fix: Adjusted timeouts to improve reliability of WAF rule updates on slower servers.
* Fix: Improved connection process with Wordfence Central for better reliability on servers with non-standard paths.
* Fix: Switched to autoloader with fastMult enabled on sodum_compat to minimize connection issues.
= 7.2.3 – February 28, 2019 =
* Improvement: Country names are now shown instead of two letter codes where appropriate.
* Improvement: Updated the service whitelist to reflect additions to the Facebook IP ranges.
* Improvement: Added alerting for when the WAF is disabled for any reason.
* Improvement: Additional alerting and troubleshooting steps for WAF configuration issues.
* Change: Live Traffic human/bot status will additionally be based on the browscap record in security-only mode.
* Change: Added dismissible prompt to switch Live Traffic to security-only mode.
* Fix: The scan issues alerting option is now set correctly for new installations.
* Fix: Fixed a transparency issue with flags for Switzerland and Nepal.
* Fix: Fixed the malware link image rendering in scan issue emails and switched to always use https.
* Fix: WAF-related scheduled tasks are now more resilient to connection timeouts or memory issues.
* Fix: Fixed Wordfence Central connection flow within the first time experience.
To view a complete changelog please visit this link here