= 7.4.1 – November 6, 2019 =
* Improvement: Updated the bundled GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Minor changes to ensure compatibility with PHP 7.4.
* Improvement: Updated the WHOIS lookup for better reliability.
* Improvement: Added better diagnostic data when the WAF MySQL storage engine is active.
* Improvement: Improved the messaging when switching between premium and free licenses.
* Change: Deprecated DNS changes scan.
* Change: The plugin will no longer email alerts when Central is managing them.
* Fix: Added error suppression to ignore_user_abort calls to silence it on hosts with it disabled.
* Fix: Improved path generation to better avoid outputting extra slashes in URLs.
* Fix: Applied a length limit to malware reporting to avoid failures due to large content size.
= 7.4.0 – August 22, 2019 =
* Improvement: Added a MySQL-based configuration and data storage for the WAF to expand the number of hosting environments supported. For more detail, see: https://www.wordfence.com/help/firewall/mysqli-storage-engine/
* Improvement: Updated bundled GeoIP database.
* Fix: Fixed several console notices when running via the CLI.
= 7.3.6 – July 31, 2019 =
* Improvement: Multiple “php.ini file in core directory” issues are now consolidated into a single issue for clearer scan results.
* Improvement: The AJAX error detection for false positive WAF blocks now better detects and processes the response for presenting the whitelisting prompt.
* Improvement: Added overdue cron detection and highlighting to diagnostics to help identify issues.
* Improvement: Added the necessary directives to exclude backwards compatibility code from creating warnings with phpcs for future compatibility with WP Tide.
* Improvement: Normalized all PHP require/include calls to use full paths for better code quality.
* Change: Removed deprecated high sensitivity scan option since current signatures are more accurate.
* Fix: Fixed the status circle tooltips not showing.
* Fix: IP detection at the WAF level better mirrors the main plugin exactly when using the automatic setting.
* Fix: Fixed a currently-unused code path in email address verification for the strict check.
= 7.3.5 – July 16, 2019 =
* Improvement: Improved tagging of the login endpoint for brute force protection.
* Improvement: Added additional information about reCAPTCHA to its setting control.
* Improvement: Added a constant that may be overridden to customize the expiration time of login verification email links.
* Improvement: reCAPTCHA keys are now tested on saving to prevent accidentally inputting a v2 key.
* Improvement: Added a setting to control the reCAPTCHA human/bot threshold.
* Improvement: Added a separate option to trigger removal of Login Security tables and data on deactivation.
* Improvement: Reworked the reCAPTCHA implementation to trigger the token check on login/registration form submission to avoid the token expiring.
* Fix: Widened the reCAPTCHA key fields to allow the full keys to be visible.
* Fix: Fixed encoding of the ellipsis character when reporting malware finds.
* Fix: Disabling the IP blacklist once again correctly clears the block cache.
* Fix: Addressed an issue when outbound UDP connections are blocked where the NTP check could log an error.
* Fix: Fixed the functionality of the button to send 2FA grace period notifications.
* Fix: Fixed a missing icon for some help links when running in standalone mode.
= 7.3.4 – June 17, 2019 =
* Improvement: Added security events and alerting features built into Wordfence Central.
To view a complete changelog please visit this link here