= 7.2.3 – February 28, 2019 =
* Improvement: Country names are now shown instead of two letter codes where appropriate.
* Improvement: Updated the service whitelist to reflect additions to the Facebook IP ranges.
* Improvement: Added alerting for when the WAF is disabled for any reason.
* Improvement: Additional alerting and troubleshooting steps for WAF configuration issues.
* Change: Live Traffic human/bot status will additionally be based on the browscap record in security-only mode.
* Change: Added dismissible prompt to switch Live Traffic to security-only mode.
* Fix: The scan issues alerting option is now set correctly for new installations.
* Fix: Fixed a transparency issue with flags for Switzerland and Nepal.
* Fix: Fixed the malware link image rendering in scan issue emails and switched to always use https.
* Fix: WAF-related scheduled tasks are now more resilient to connection timeouts or memory issues.
* Fix: Fixed Wordfence Central connection flow within the first time experience.
= 7.2.2 – February 14, 2019 =
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database.
* Fix: Syncing requests from Wordfence Central no longer appear in Live Traffic.
* Fix: Addressed some display issues with the Wordfence Central panel on the Wordfence Dashboard.
= 7.2.1 – February 5, 2019 =
* Improvement: Integrated Wordfence with Wordfence Central, a new service allowing you to manage multiple Wordfence installations from a single interface.
* Improvement: Added a help link to the mode display when a host disabling Live Traffic is active.
* Improvement: Added an option for whitelisting ManageWP in “Whitelisted Services”.
* Fix: Enqueued fonts used in admin notices on all admin pages.
* Fix: Change false positive user-reports link to use https.
* Fix: Fix reference to non-existent function when registering menus.
= 7.1.20 – January 8, 2019 =
Fix: Fixed a commit error with 7.1.19
= 7.1.19 – January 8, 2019 =
* Improvement: Speed optimizations for WAF rule compilation.
* Improvement: Added Kosovo to country blocking.
* Improvement: Additional flexibility for whitelist rules.
* Fix: Added compensation for really long file lists in the “Exclude files from scan” setting.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where the GeoIP database update check would never get marked as completed.
* Fix: Login credentials passed as arrays no longer trigger a PHP notice from our filters.
* Fix: Text fixes to the WAF nginx help text.
To view a complete changelog please visit this link here