= 7.5.6 – October 18, 2021 =
* Fix: Prevented login errors with WooCommerce integration when manual username entry is enabled on the WooCommerce registration form.
* Fix: Corrected theme incompatibilities with WooCommerce integration.
= 7.5.5 – August 16, 2021 =
* Improvement: Enhanced accessibility.
* Improvement: Replaced regex in scan log with signature ID.
* Improvement: Updated Knockout JS dependency to version 3.5.1
* Improvement: Removed PHP 8 compatibility notice.
* Improvement: Added NTP status for Login Security to Diagnostics.
* Improvement: Updated plugin headers for compatibility with WordPress 5.8
* Improvement: Updated Nginx documentation links to HTTPS.
* Improvement: Updated IP address geolocation database.
* Improvement: Expanded WAF SQL syntax support.
* Improvement: Added optional constants to configure WAF database connection.
* Improvement: Added support for matching punycode domain names.
* Improvement: Updated Wordfence install count.
* Improvement: Deprecated support for WordPress versions older than 4.4.0
* Improvement: Added warning messages when blocking U.S.
* Improvement: Added MYSQLI_CLIENT_SSL support to WAF database connection.
* Improvement: Added 2FA and reCAPTCHA support for WooCommerce login and registration forms.
* Improvement: Added option to require 2FA for any role.
* Improvement: Added logic to automatically disable NTP after repeated failures and option to manually disable NTP.
* Improvement: Updated reCAPTCHA setup note.
* Fix: Prevented issue where country blocking changes are not saved.
* Fix: Corrected string placeholder.
* Fix: Added missing text domain to translation calls.
* Fix: Corrected warning about sprintf arguments on Central setup page.
* Fix: Prevented lost password functionality from revealing valid logins.
= 7.5.4 – June 7, 2021 =
Fix: Resolve conflict with woocommerce-gateway-amazon-payments-advanced plugin
= 7.5.3 – May 10, 2021 =
* Improvement: Expanded WAF capabilities including better JSON and user permission handling.
* Improvement: Switched to relative paths in WAF auto_prepend file to increase portability.
* Improvement: Eliminated unnecessary calls to Wordfence servers.
* Fix: Prevented errors on PHP 8.0 when disk_free_space and/or disk_total_space are included in disabled_functions.
* Fix: Fixed PHP notices caused by unexpected plugin version data.
* Fix: Gracefully handle unexpected responses from Wordfence servers.
* Fix: Time field now displays correctly on “See Recent Traffic” overlay.
* Fix: Corrected typo on Diagnostics page.
* Fix: Corrected IP counts on activity report.
* Fix: Added missing line break in scan result emails.
* Fix: Sending test activity report now provides success/failure response.
* Fix: Reduced SQLi false positives caused by comma-separated strings.
* Fix: Fixed JS error when resolving last scan result.
= 7.5.2 – March 24, 2021 =
* Fix: Fixed fatal error on single-sites running WordPress <4.9
To view a complete changelog please visit this link here